Would you like to contribute a guest post to globocation.com?
Do you have an area of expertise you would like to share with our readers? We’re only interested in quality copy, written by people who have good knowledge of their subject areas and avoid waffle like the plague. There is nothing worse than reading copy that has been specifically written for search engines, so please write for human beings who are interested in all things travel and you’ll be fine! Please don’t send us content that has been duplicated anywhere else on the web – we do check!
If you’re interested in writing for us, do get in touch by emailing info @ globocation.com and we can discuss further…
Globo Guidelines & Information
• We only allow a maximum of four links in one article, all links must be relevant to the travel industry or the topic of the blog post that is being contributed.
• It’s probably worth sending us examples of your work on other sites and suggesting 2 or 3 article titles
• Please try to write in paragraphs and use subheadings if you can! People reading content on the web don’t like huge blocks of text, using subheadings and pictures really does make a difference. If you send html tags such as <h1> and <h2> we’ll do our best to publish.
• The articles will appear permanently on globocation.com, we do not remove articles after 6, 12 or 18 months.
• Older articles will remain ‘indexable’ by Google as they will enter our archive sections and also be accessible via our tag cloud of internal links.
• All copy based articles should be a minimum of 400 words.
Types of Articles/Ideas
• PhotoEssays – perhaps 5 photos that describe a place with descriptive captions.
• Q&A Interviews
• Top 10’s, Top 5’s
• Destination Guides
• Special interest guides to destinations – cycling, walking, photography, food & drink related etc
• 48 Hours in X
• Feel free to make a few creative suggestions!
Here’s that email address again: info @ globocation.com